"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #68

Now Playing: No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine (you are the silence in between what I thought and what I said) 

#606: Nothing says sexy like new lipstick

#607: And in growing up, you realize that not only are there people too good for you, but people that are simply not good enough

#608: It is totally unreasonable to pick on me when nobody else is doing any work, either

#609: Moderation can go fuck itself. I am top in English, in the top school. Why should I and everyone else be brought down by a few retards who can't read?

#610: You just have to beat me in everything, don't you. Including who can go down the stairs the fastest. 

#611: Late bus :(

#612: I am not the same height as a baby!

#613: Just the way people behave...it makes a working class girl like me wonder just what posh parents teach posh kids. That I'm scum? That I have no feelings? Because that's what it feels like

#614: A friend once told me to never give your children the same name as someone who has hurt you. Then I realized that that didn't really leave me many names to choose from. 

#615: ILY! 

No comments: