"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Commenting

Now Playing: Mean by Taylor Swift (someday I'll be living in a big old city, and all you're ever gonna be is mean)

Just a recap on my commenting policy:

I will not publish a comment that contains:
- my name or any of my personal information
- anyone else's full name or any information I consider to be private
- derogatory, offensive language
- trolling or bullying
- bad grammar. Because I'm a freak.

I will always publish a comment that is coherent and civil, even if it presents opinions that differ from my own.

No comments: