"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, March 27, 2014

pour mes hommes.

I have become a hoarder
Of pretty eyes and beautiful bodies
Of winks, and smiles, and laughter 
All for me, for me, for me

Words fly, and then sparks 
There is a kind of vicious thrill
To living so voluptuously 
To conversing so ferociously 
And it's all mine, all mine, all mine

For the first time in my life
You clutch coffee with me, with me, with me

I think of you in my sleep 
Warm arms and sweet words 
How many times I have been kissed
Loved, admired, adored
And not one of them hurt me
Not one, not one, not one. 

No comments: