"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

B & S

I started to think
'How on earth do you expect me to endure this?'

But then I realized
You weren't thinking of me
You weren't thinking of anyone but yourself

And I don't quite know what to say
But does it matter?
I know you're not listening

Poetry!
Poetry is for silly little boys
To scribble empty words
And broken promises
To exalt things they do not understand

How can you talk of love
When you forget your flesh and blood
And your flesh friends crying blood tears

You're the one with the God
But no conscience

And I
I will do what I always do
Whisper silent goodbyes
Pick up the pieces

No comments: