"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, October 07, 2011

In Memory of Steve Jobs

Rest in peace, Steve Jobs.

Now I'll never know how to get my iPod to behave again.

Steve Jobs 1955 ~ 2011
Co-founder of Apple Inc.

2 comments:

a Propaganda Minister said...

How can he rest in peace when, according to your religious views, the person that was Steve Jobs has now ceased to exist entirely and has completely died on this and every other plane? You can't rest in peace if there is nowhere to rest.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts on death are here: http://thesecretworldofladyrenegade.blogspot.com/2011/08/coping-without-god-death.html