"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Keeper of Dreams

And when I have another dream
I think of you 
I want to tell you, tell you everything

Tell you what warm, distant future tomorrow might bring 

Do you remember?
We dreamed of a room together, far away 

In some ancient college of new knowledge 
A church to nourish our blasphemy 

Dreams are what you make of them, my friend 
I do not give up and I will not give in 
I do not fly like a wasp caught between roses

Our dream is now my dream
And I dream of it for me 

You were never my dream, my friend
This was. 

No comments: