"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fallen Angel/Fortune's Wheel

and now that you have had

a little time

to enjoy your fall from grace

i hope, now

that you understand

what it is to be a

wretched sinner



but now that fortune's wheel has turned

i will not judge you

as you judged me

we shall leave it all to God


you cannot mock me anymore

your pedestal has crumbled beneath your feet

fortune's wheel is turning

and i

i am on the rise



i am a fallen angel

but this is my ascension

No comments: