"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey Guys. Back to Normal.

Sorry about the last post...I was a little...anyways. Back to normal now.

I've been back for a week and this week has been completely punishing. Luckily we only have one part of a week to go.

I am suffering from England withdrawal - I love England to bits. I love all the places, I love the atmosphere, and I love my family there - especially my cute-as-a-button two year old cousin, Elaine.

But seriously, it's like my school doesn't care about me anymore. In year ten, school starts to get 'serious' and you get more freedom in what you study - as in, you can chose which courses you take in cool subjects like Social Sciences and English, but in retarded subjects like Maths and Science they continue to control your life. I'm only chosing one year ten subject - English - but it's a hell of a lot of trouble, because next year I am actually a year nine except for English. And so we have to beat the system of different timetables and all of that and...and it's confusing. Tigger on Crack is supposed to be helping me with this, but I don't think he can be bothered, or that he has the brains, so yeah...

No comments: