"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Masculism

The advocacy of men's rights.

I actually find the whole thing a bit silly.

Sorry, but I do.

You see, women are discriminated against so much, it's ridiculous to think that men are mistreated compared to women. I mean, think of everything women go through that men don't, and then you'll see that men get it very, very lucky.

I mean, in some countries, men own women, men own all of a woman's property, women are not entitled to education, or are entitled to less education then men, women have extremely strict dress codes...

And then men say that they have it worse off.

This is why I'm a feminist.

No comments: