"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, June 08, 2009

Hey guys! (I'm in Perth!)

Yeah, the other Perth, that is. In Scotland.

This is going to be really quick because the miniscule laptop is about to crash. I'm in a diner where we had lunch before continuing our road trip to Loch Ness - d'you reckon I'll see the monster? I dunno.

I'll blog again when I get back to England, and to a computer that's bigger than three inches.

I love you guys!

P.S my cousins are so cute. I want to eat them.

No comments: