"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, February 26, 2010

Song Talk

Mood: confuzzlement
Listening to: 'Invisible' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: love

I just wanna show you,
She don't even know you,
She can't even love you like I want to.
And you just see right through me,
But if you only knew me,
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable...
...instead I'm just invisible....
- Invisible, Taylor Swift

He stands there, then walks away;
My God, if I could only say:
'I'm holding every breath for you...'
He'd never tell you,
But he can play guitar;
I think he can see through everything but my heart.
First thought when I wake up,
Is 'My God, he's beautiful',
As I put on my makeup,
And pray for a miracle...
- I'd Lie, Taylor Swift

I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night,
I'm the one that makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry;
I know your favourite songs,
And you tell me 'bout your dreams,
Think I know where you belong,
Think I know it's with me....
- You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift

When you come to me and say some other girl has broke your heart once again,
Will you ever learn?
All this time I've been patiently hoping that you would notice me;
You need to know that I've been waiting so long....
- Been Waiting, Jessica Mauboy

I could be your favourite blue jeans with the holes in the knees in the bottom of the top draw,
I could be a little beauty queen, just a little out of reach, or the girl living next door.
I'll be your angel giving up her wings if that's what you need,
I'd give everything to be your anything.
- Your Anything, Taylor Swift

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart;
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.
He's the time taken up,
But there's never enough,
And he's all that I need to fall into....
- Teardrops on My Guitar, Taylor Swift.

No comments: