1. I used to do archery. It was a kind of sport/hobby/I wanted to live out some weird medieval dream thing that I did on and off for a little while until I realized that given my nonexistant upper body strength and atrocious eye sight archery and I would never be the best of friends. But it was a lot of fun.
2. I'm probably not as straight as I claim to be in my rants about LGBT rights, but I'll get into that story another time.
3. I am 300% caffeine immune. I can have double shots and go straight to sleep. Actually, you probably knew that. But you probably didn't believe me when I told you.
4. I'm a very, very visual learner. I use this to excuse the absurd amount of time I spend on YouTube
5. In the month or so that I've been at uni I've never worn the same dress twice, although I did wear my favourite navy blue blouse three times, each time with a different skirt
6. I have a genetic deformity in my foot called tailor's bunions and it is very very very very annoying and inconvenient and uncomfortable
7. All of my best friends have been guys.