"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, March 18, 2013

7 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I used to do archery. It was a kind of sport/hobby/I wanted to live out some weird medieval dream thing that I did on and off for a little while until I realized that given my nonexistant upper body strength and atrocious eye sight archery and I would never be the best of friends. But it was a lot of fun.

2. I'm probably not as straight as I claim to be in my rants about LGBT rights, but I'll get into that story another time.

3. I am 300% caffeine immune. I can have double shots and go straight to sleep. Actually, you probably knew that. But you probably didn't believe me when I told you.

4. I'm a very, very visual learner. I use this to excuse the absurd amount of time I spend on YouTube

5. In the month or so that I've been at uni I've never worn the same dress twice, although I did wear my favourite navy blue blouse three times, each time with a different skirt

6. I have a genetic deformity in my foot called tailor's bunions and it is very very very very annoying and inconvenient and uncomfortable

7. All of my best friends have been guys.

No comments: