"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Music Monday: One Day More



Note: I know this a pretty cheesy rendition, but before K-dramas Koreans are used to this highly stylized kind of performance, especially on stage. The characters of Thenadier and Madame Thenadier especially are very similar to stock characters used in Korean media. The title of this Korean version is 'Tomorrow'. And yes, Enjolras does say 'barricade' in English, because I'm pretty sure there's no Korean word for 'massive pile of junk'. They're very tidy people.

No comments: