"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, November 20, 2014

서리

I cannot fix our problems
On my own

My faults are my own burden to bear
And I am sorry that they have hurt you

But I think I can say with a little certainty,
A little honesty,

That you have not sobbed a lullaby
And let your tears rock you to sleep

For me.

I have survived horrors that you have never known
And I hope you will never know

I live with demons in my head
And war wounds on my flesh

But this cold, cruel indifference
Shall be the death of me

Some say the world will end in fire,
But I say ice.

I can already feel the chill of your icy contempt,
Your frozen neglect.

No comments: