"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What are you supposed to do with spoiled memories?

What are you supposed to make of the happy times with the people who made you so unhappy? I have all these memories and flashbacks and in-jokes floating around my mind, with so many people I have loved and lost. I go back to a place where we laughed or kissed or had our first fight and the memories flood back, good and bad, and I don't know what to do with them.

I'm so tired of living in this city of ghosts.

No comments: