"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Cointreau

It's been a long time
Since I've seen your Cointreau smile

Made my heart glow
I'm your Cointreau girl

I love your wandering eye
As much as your wondering eyes

We have pieces of each other's hearts
And that's enough for both of us

Keep smiling your Cointreau smile
For me, and all your other girls

I can't sleep in cold beds for you
But I can sleep with sweet dreams of you

I won't sleep in cold beds for you
And I wouldn't ask you to

Don't tie me down
You always come back for me
I will always fly back to you



No comments: