"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ghost Carnation

And it's gone
To the wind
To the earth

Like a ghost carnation

And the smoke filled my lungs
Filled my heart

And then was gone.

*          *          *

I try not to live in the past
And I try not to bear a grudge

But you tried to make me read your mind
And you thought you could read mine

(How will I ever forgive you?)

*          *          *

You are right, you know
I will forget.

I have forgotten.

I will forget.






No comments: