"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, April 09, 2015

아가씨

Had we met in another place, another time
You would have called me my lady,
And served me on bended knee

I would have thought nothing of it.
I would have thought nothing of your torment
Just as you have thought nothing of me
Perhaps I pay for the sins of my proud grandmothers.

Your torment here,
In the here and now
Is to be loved by a daughter of kings
Brought to her knees

You are no king.
You are but a vicious, spoiled cub
And you seek red toga comfort with a cat's-paw

I was once silk, you know

And I am still the blood of kings
On my knees




No comments: