"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In Celebration.

Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther King could walk. Martin Luther King walked so
Obama could run. Obama ran so that we can all fly.

Despite being on the other side of the world, I am a staunch Barack Obama supporter - as supportive as a legal minor can be, anyways. No, I did not watch the inaugeration (however you spell it), because despite being a staunch supporter, I do have bedtime curfews, and one in the morning is just a little past it (stupid time zones - I really wanted to watch the live broadcast!).

And I hope none of you have a problem with it, because I SUPPORT BARACK OBAMA.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

I agree. UP OBAMA!! And I'm lucky, as in my time zone it began at 16:30, so we could watch it.

La Pianista said...

Me three. :) A hero for America.

C.S said...

My Dad was nagging me to go to sleep, but I watched it anyway.
No offence, I heart Obama too, but do you think his speaking skills had something to do with his votes?