"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yep. Another Blog.

That's right. Another blog.

It's a beauty journal, and I'm not sure how long it will last, but it's something fun for me to do. It's a public blog, so anyone can access and comment on it, but administrative rights will be restricted to LaPianista, Karri, Icy and Doin'Huh3.5.

My philosophy is that all women can look beautiful, providing they follow some good advice - I for one will never pull off a high-waisted skirt and I won't even try it.

I'm writing this before I've actually made the blog, so I'll update it with a link when I've actually created it.

UPDATE: Here it is! http://asbeautifulastheinside.blogspot.com/

Have fun!

1 comment:

C.S said...

Look LR!
I"m commenting! There's computers at the PBC library/comp lab, but it's for the use of students, so I can't comment everyday. Just when the students aren't there. like the holidays!
C.S