"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Keanu Reeves

Mood: reeved?
Listening to: 'Promise' from Yi San
Hungry for: kimchi jiggae!
Bella says: 'grrr'

Okay, so I just watched the Matrix in philosophy this week. About ten years late.

Which means my crush on Keanu Reeves is a bit belated, but still, WHAT KIND OF GUY LOOKS HOT WHEN HE'S GOT HOLES ALL OVER HIS BODY? KEANU REEVES!

Oh, and he's got a super sexy trench coat. Phwar.

Okay, so he isn't your traditional Malibu hottie. But still, you have to admit, he'd make an AWESOME HEATHCLIFF.

3 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I remember Reeves when he was first crushable.

Good to see that he elevated himself in such a serious film.

Red pill or blue pill?

Anonymous said...

Red pill. Defs.

Who would take the blue pill?

Guess Who said...

I've never seen the matrix.

I'm guessing you would suggest I watch it?

Red pill? Blue pill? Please explain. Sorry.