"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 11, 2010

RADICAL NEW LAYOUT

Mood: meh
Listening to: 'Tangled Up In Me' by Skye Sweetnam
Hungry for: pizza
Bella says: 'I...want...pizza...'

Radical new layout everybody!

Blogger has got some new super cool designs, thought I'd try this one out. I love changing my blog with my mood - at the moment I'm feeling quite nerdy and proud of it, hence the schoolish background. Oh, and I'm a bit tomboyish at the moment, too, despite the fact I'm wearing German lace stockings.

Would love feedback although, knowing me, I won't listen to it. I know some things are a little hard to read, but I haven't quite figured out the mechanics of the new template designer. I've reverted back to my renegade colours of blue, red and silver - sorry if you liked the other pretty colours, but renegade is where I belong.

Also, I have no idea who Guess Who is. Any hints would be gladly appreciated.

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Loving the transparent look.

(There will possibly be a few experiments on Halfway up Rysy Peak).

And I vote radi-cool.

Be careful that presentation doesn't overwhelm content.

Guess Who said...

New design is alright - come and see mine? Did you visit yet?

No clues.