"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Love is...
Love is hoping
Love is dreaming
Love is praying
Love is wanting
Love is crying
Love is bleeding
Love is dying
Love is...

Love should be flowers
Love should be roses
Love should be sunshine and daisies and poems
Love should be bitter
Love should be sweet
Love should be you and
Love should be me.

Love is that equation that I've
Never been able to solve,
Love is that word that
I've always spelt wrong.
Love is the switch that
Keeps turning off,
Love is this poison that
Makes me think I'm in love.

No comments: