"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yeah, I Know I'm Fat. Get Over It.

It's actually kind of freaky that my weight bothers other people more than it bothers me.

And believe me, I am trying to get healthy and do more exercise - which is kind of hard, seeing as I'm a foodaholic and my heart condition leaves me breathless even after running just a few short metres. The only person that is allowed to tell me to lose weight is my mother, because she's the only person out there who doesn't say it out of pure spite. Oh, and my sister. If you're not lucky enough to call yourself either of those, BUTT THE HELL OUT.

And I'm not even fat! 47.5 kilos (104.5 lbs) at my age is not fat! I'm only a size nine, dammit. That's like, a size seven or something in America. In the 1500's, my body would be more prized than Keira Knightley's - but no, now we live in the stupid 21st century, where skinny is good and skinnier is better.

Well, to hell with that. Real women have curves.

And I love my curves, and I don't give a shit if you don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww your not fat don't let people make you think you are hon :)