"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, November 22, 2010

it's very rude to say kiss my ass, so i'll say...embrace my derriere.

Bubblegum.

Red lipstick.

Bikinis.

Halina dresses.

Heels.

Pink gloss.

Mascara.

Kiss ass this summer.

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Tell us more about Halina dresses.

The rest is probably self-explanatory.

The rude word for arse/ass in French is probably cul.

There was a really great incident in a gossip column, when a star was wanting to say, "Merci beaucoup."

She ended up saying, "Merci beau cul."

(It's sourced, from the World Weekly News back in 20 June 1995. The star was Meg Ryan, and she was put up to it by Kevin Kline).

And another "It's very rude" situation is probably "I hate your guts/I detest your intestines".

Anonymous said...

This is a halina dress. I have Renegade Floral and Black/White spot.