"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eeeee....Twilight!

For those who haven't yet grasped that I'm Twilight obsessed, face it already!

I

AM

TWILIGHT

OBSESSED.

That clear with everyone?

Okay, I've just been searching stuff up from Twilight (my absolute favourite pastime), and I've found a lot of weird things - people trying to pass a cat dying for Rob Pattinson's singing, stuff like that. But I have found some good stuff - the new trailor, the official and other version of Bella's Lullaby, and a fanmade Breaking Dawn trailer, which is very good despite a naked couple making out (like, a full minute of it...gross).

For those of you that don't know (I don't know what you're still doing here - get onto Wikipedia and twilightthemovie.com now!) about Twilight, I am kind enough (cough) to put summaries of all the books below:

Twilight: (first book)
When a young girl moves to the dreary town of Forks and falls irrevocably in love with a vampire, her life is turned upside down as she finds herself as the lover of one vampire but the victim of him and many, many, more...

New Moon: (second book)
When her Edward leaves her in a desperate attempt to preserve her life, Bella falls into a state of depression, despair and the very meaning of meaningless...and finds out that vampires are not the only mythical creatures that exist in Forks.

Eclipse: (third book)
Bella is caught between two creatures that shouldn't exist, and a fate worse than death, to be delivered by someone worse than the Devil...

Breaking Dawn: (fourth book)
Bella has made her choice...but are the consequences more sinister and deadly than she first thought?

I wrote those reviews myself, so don't blame me if they're bad.

Any comments about your opinion of the Twilight Saga, or any links to and GOOD videos of Twilight (fan vids, behind the scenes, new trailers etc) are gladly appreciated.

I hope I haven't driven you all to boredom - it's the weekend, and I haven't thought of anything good to write. I will post something interesting soon.

Love,
Lady Renegade

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I thought the reviews were good(the BD one could have maybe been a little bit longer), but then again, I'm just as obsessed as you are! :-D
Doin'Huh3.5

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I've never read Twilight.

O_O

I know. :) But I have completed all of the Jane Austen novels. Mansfield Park got on my nerves somehow - I kept wishing Fanny would get a backbone and talk!

But, as usual, the people on paper don't listen to me... ;)

Anonymous said...

twilight is brilliant! you should really check them out.

Steph Anderson said...

Go Team Jacob!!!! :)

Edward stole my heart in the first book, but as the books progress, Jacob has started to grow on me.

Jacob in New Moon and Eclipse... *sigh* cutest love triangle ever!

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

FreshmanGirl
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I AM SO TEAM EDWARD.

Sorry.

Keep following my blog - it's getting pretty good now, if I may say so myself without sounding like a suck-up.

Anonymous said...

Lady Renegade

How could u not be a suck up

BSC

Anonymous said...

YOU are the only suck up here - my silly show off for a friend.

i feel REALLY sorry for bethany.

lots of love,
Lady Renegade