"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello from Lady Renegade

Hello, and welcome to my blog, The Secret World of a Misunderstood Writer.

The majority of people think, big deal, you're a writer. All the hoo-hah goes to exciting, glamourous jobs. If you have an exciting, glamourous job, I congradulate you - I wish that career path was open for me.

But people don't realize how hard it is to write. How much you get shunned. How you have virtually no real support the whole way.

I don't pretend to be J.K Rowling or Jane Austen or anything near that sort. I am a young, rebellious pre-teen who has passion and talent in writing - end of story. I may be as famous as Rowling or Austen one day - I may be even more well known, or I may be a complete flop. Don't take me for some stuck up, selfish, conceited know-it-all-nerd. I'm a misunderstood renegade.

My interests are the Christopher Nolan Batman remake, George Lucas's Star Wars saga, Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, Jerry Bruckheimer's Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, music, all kinds, ranging from Kasey Chambers to film scores to Mozart and Grieg, books, movies, writing (naturally) and the only two sports I can play without making a fool of myself, basketball and archery.

I am known as "Officially the Greatest Movie Critic in the Game" or "geesycheese" on Rotten Tomatoes, and as the (deleted) Wikipedia user HJH Lady Renegade, aka Rebel Queen Pokeynut, Princess Rebel, Her Holy Jamoley Highness, Rebel Queen Pokeynut, By the Grace of the Holy Banana, Princess of Wikitopia, Lady Renegade, etc. (I'm that kind of person - wacky and sometimes loveable). Which brings me to the BIG QUESTION:

What the hell is a pre-teen doing writing a blog?

Well, partly because I love writing and I want people to understand me. But mostly because I had a nice network on Wikipedia, all was going well, until...

KABOOM. THE BOMB HIT.

I got BLOCKED.

How could anyone block me? I was a queen! No-one can block a queen! ESPECIALLY Rebel Queen Pokeynut! That's High Pokeynut Treason!

Unfortunately, some users really didn't care.

So I got blocked, I've been unblocked, but at the moment I'm still in autoblock for no bizarre reason (if you're not familiar with Wikipedia, you won't know what I'm talking about). I'm angry, I'm seriously considering whether or not I should continue to be a user after my block has been lifted. I decided to attempt to move my little network of friends here, where (hopefully) we are not in danger of people against a little bit of fun and socializing, and expand my little network of friends. So to LaPianista, Chamal and Bella Swan, the considering-retiring Wikipedia user HJH Lady Renegade salutes you!

To all my friends, new and old, I just gotta say, I love you all. Please leave a comment, or email me at geesycheesydarita@gmail.com. Please put as the subject RE: Your Blog from (the name I know you as here). I would love to hear from you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

im first to comment! yes, you would love to hear from me, i know

lolz, great writing :p

hugz
xyon

Anonymous said...

ahaha im also SECOND to comment!

just to good
btw, i agree, how could they block you? tsk tsk

are you gonna take that sis?
l o l

xx me, again

chamal said...

Hi HJH! As I said at my talk page, I'm surprised and sorry to see you leaving all of a sudden. As your post proves, you have exceptional writing skills, and I feel that Wikipedia has lost someone who could have gone on to be a great editor. I'm not sure how you're feeling about Wikipedia right now, but I really hope you will return, even some time later.

Anonymous said...

hey GC,
well i guess WHY you got blocked from Wiki. maybe someone thought you were broadcasting bad stuff, Or it was just ray.

Anonymous said...

Hey, HJH!

Sorry about your block, and your permanent retirement. But I'm afraid I can't go ahead and attach myself to yet another blog.

I'll drop in from time to time, I promise. This is just to say that I won't be blogging myself...

You could reach me at my talk page, or at my page at my forum at
http://imslpforums.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1642

It's the forum I visit the most...something for ultra-classical music nerds like moi. So if you don't want to reach me via Wikipedia, that'll work just fine. :)

Cheers, and very sorry for your retirement. I'd give you a thousand cookies if this were Wikipedia.

Much love,

La Pianista

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just wanted to tell you that the user who blocked you, did so rudely, as you said, and I would encourage you to come back. The same user has done te same thing to multiple other users, and retiring and backing off is what he wants. If you come back, you can prove him wrong. If it makes you feel any better, I'm currently trying to fix Wikipedia policy to make sure this situation to not happen again. I would love your help!!!!!

Good luck on your writing... and life.

Bella

Anonymous said...

A note:

User:Mangojuice has put up a very nice defense for you. I thought you might be interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ryulong#
Block_on_User:HJH_Lady_Renegade

Anonymous said...

awww...guys, you're making this so hard!

I've decided to return to Wikipedia, but if I get blocked again or get any more grief from that Ryulong character I'm certainly leaving for good.

Anonymous said...

*cough *cough

Anonymous said...

hey 'anonymous'...sorry if i just suddenly point the finger of blame at you, but ARE YOU RAY CHEN???

Anonymous said...

And Chamal and Ed have put up something for you here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Chamal_N#Hey_Chamal

Thought you might like this too, if you need further impetus to come back. :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

relax, i'm coming back

Anonymous said...

mua hahahahahahahahahahehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

you are so annoying, BSC.

but you're the best guyfriend in the whole wide world.

how does that work?

i dunno.

love,
lady renegade

Anonymous said...

that wasnt me geesy

The REAL BSC!!!!!!!;P

Anonymous said...

wasn't you?

hmmmm....maybe raymond.

or you being a jerk. either way.

love,
Lady Renegade