"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tick Tock, World Clocks

You guys are lucky...two posts in one day...

I've put World Clocks as my 'gadget' at the bottom of the page. I live in WA, Australia, La Pianista lives in Texas and Chamal in Sri Lanka, and the other clocks are pretty self explanitory. No wonder La Pianista have a bit of trouble communicating - it's six in the morning for her when it's eight at night for me, so I'm asleep whilst she typing messages at me!

So, if you're wondering why I haven't answered to comments (and I generally answer unless you've posted your comments between nine pm and seven am or eight am to three-thirty pm (by my clock)) CHECK MY CLOCK - I have access ONLY between seven am to eight am and three-thirty am to nine pm.

I love talking to people around the world - although I'm getting a kick out of this whole time-zone thing.

Why can't we all have the same time?

Well, duh, LR, because the poor Texans will have to become nocturnal...

Better finish this post before you have to put up with me talking to myself on the internet...which is what I do when I'm in a funny mood...

Like now...

Love, Lady Renegade

2 comments:

Brenda W. said...

Hi there :)

First and foremost, thanks for dropping by although I have no idea how you got directed there but I love knowing that I have readers. Hehe. Great blog you have here, anonymous blogger and you write really well for a 12 year old :) Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on the stuff I had put under the 'favourite movies' and 'favourite books' etc in my profile and it came out with a list of people who have the same interests.

I don't think I write that well for a 12yr old - I mean, I write better than most, but I'm no Jane Austen lol ;)