"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Friend

What if the only person you could talk to let you down?

What if the only person who makes you happy also makes you cry yourself to sleep, every night?

What if you are always there for him but he's not always there for you?

What if you get this sinking feeling that you cannot ignore or deny...

...That he's only with you...

...Because he wishes you were someone else?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!

That totally moved me and I almost cried. I am on the verge of tears at the moment...

Your c.razy and completely psycho friend

Anonymous said...

Who?
J? MW? (haha! lol!)
-another friend
C.S

Anonymous said...

J...

Anonymous said...

Whaaat...
Why?

C.S

P.S is the first anonymous J?

Anonymous said...

BSC is J...