"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 03, 2010

Just a few...random...notes...

Mood: biebered? is that a word?
Listening to: 'Never Let You Go' by Justin Bieber
Hungry for: dinner
Bella says: 'Hey mummy! I snapped a millipede in half today!' (me: uh...that's...great....bells...')

Okay, so welcome back Morgapedia, if you just came back...if you've been here all along, then, well, hello anyway...sorry, a bit random. I can only tell where people are signing in from, not exactly who they are, so, COMMENTS ARE REALLY COOL PEOPLE.

Another thing. I just realized that the picture of Paul Wesley I posted makes him look really, really, fat. (There's this thing about buff guys and tucked in shirts and ties...it makes all of them look unbelievably tubby.) In my defense, it looked fine at first glance - all the other pictures he's doing this weird head-jut thing so his head looks totally out or proportion to the rest of his body. Sigh. Hot people don't always have hot poses.

So, being the dutiful blogmistress that I am, I have provided some better eye candy:




He does appear topless in episode 10, but I couldn't find any good pictures of that. Anyway, feast your eyes ladies.

Another thing I wanted to do was a product review on some new products from The Body Shop I bought about a week ago. I bought the night cream, day lotion, foaming cleanser, blemish gel and mask from The Reformulated Tea Tree Range, and I think it's great. The products have a beautiful powder-matte finish that lasts ALL DAY, works great under makeup, and has really helped my acne, acne scars and uneven skintone. This only works for people with, like, super oily skin, because the products are quite drying, although you do get used to that. But I totally, totally recommend it for people with oily, blemished skin because it's natural and effective...and it's body shop!

BTW, I've found some great music for y'all. As you may or may not know, YouTube has been the place where many popstars, including Justin Bieber, have been found, but not all of them have been as successful as my favourite J.B., which is a shame because some of them are really talented. My favourites are Esmee Denters, who is Justin Timberlake's protege (check out her new single 'Love Dealer', totally cool), and Savannah Outen and her single, 'If You Only Knew' (which is basically what I sing to pictures of Paul Wesley and Justin Bieber like, all the time). Other songs that have been on my playlist is 'Somebody To Love', by Leighton Meester and Robin Thicke, and 'Stranger', by Hilary Duff. So yeah, lots of cool stuff.

And another thing: Taylor Swift has made it to TIME magazine's Most Influential People of 2010! So exciting. Robert Pattinson was on there as the prime target of twilightmania, but I don't understand why J.Biebz didn't make it, with bieberfever and bieber nation and all those crazy beliebers out there.

That's all from your best friend, Lady Renegade.

3 comments:

C.S said...

sorry i wasn't commenting. i don't like the whole sign in to gmail thing. too shannon nolly in the first pic I think..

Anonymous said...

C.S, if that first pic of SUPER SEXY STEFAN SALVATORE/PAUL WESLEY looks like shannon noll then you have ISSUES.

Guess Who said...

would you PLEASE just get over justin beiber?
it's just...weird.