"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, May 29, 2010

privacy notice.

I have just deleted all comment posts I could find that featured my real name and the names of other people in a negative light.

For privacy reasons (and so my school doesn't burn me alive), please do not post any real names, especially my name, any surnames, or any names in a context that could be seen as negative or offensive.

All comments that do contain improper uses of real names will be deleted.

Thanks,
Lady Renegade.

No comments: