"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, May 28, 2010

That Kind of Girl

Mood: invisible
Listening to: 'Forever and Always' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: milk
Bella says: 'heehee warm fuzzy blanket..'

I never thought I'd meet this kind of girl.

She's a girl straight from those movies. Regina George, off the silver screen and in the Drama Theatre at school.

If you go to my school, you should have a pretty good idea who I'm talking about.

She's a fascinating specimen - a kind of solid, horrifying yet strangely fascinating proof that those movies we watch when lamenting bad boyfriends and gorging on cookie-dough icecream really are based on some small truth. The kind of girl who struts around like she owns the place, has her own little minions carefully structured in a precise yet fragile hierachy, saying whatever she likes to whoever she likes. The Queen Bee, or, as we like to put it, The Bitch.

Do you know what pisses those kinds of girls off the most? When nerds get what they want. The lead drama role, the attention of that single hot dude - anything. Everything is hers, and anything nerds get is not theirs to take - it's all her property.

These girls used to dominate my life. I used to want to be her, or one of her minions. They used to trample all over me, my life, and my pride. But now I just find her really funny. It's amazing how she thinks the outside world really cares about who's dated who and who's friends with who. It's really hilarious watching her fume in her pathetic way.

I guess you should feel sorry for her. But to be honest, I don't really thing she deserves my pity.

6 comments:

Ilovepancakesjkstheyrerank said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ilovepancakesjkstheyrerank said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

neither. not anyone in year nine.

Anonymous said...

p.s. please don't mention real names here. might get in trouble. thanks! <3.

Guess Who said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guess Who said...

WHO IS IT???
Oh My Godd, I am so curious now.
Will go around school stalking girls who fit your description tomorrow.
...Ok, that sounded weird.