"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love you,
I love your smile,
I think our conversation just then
Will keep me going for a while.
I love how you talk,
I love how you laugh,
I wish I could just love that,
But it's not quite enough.

I like you,
I like your grin,
I like how you make me think
This is a game I could win.
I like how you walk,
I like how you're buff,
I wish I could just like that,
But it's not quite enough.

But I hate you,
I hate how you just ignore,
I know I'm not perfect,
But surely I deserve more.
I hate myself because
I love you so,
I hate myself because
I can't let you go.

No comments: