"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is What Happens in the Loony Bin.

Ever wondered what happens to the inmates of a fully-selective academic school?



Perth Modern School's Phoenix Choir, the audition-only boys chamber choir.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

The Phoenix Choir obviously know how to get a response out of their audience.

And having never listened to ABBA in a group situation, or with chamber music, the hilarity was quite new to me.

Having said this, when I heard money money money, I thought it was "Mummy Honey Honey", and in other places the video was not clear enough.

The blue ties!

And the actions the choir did, especially for the fire.

Probably the best bit was when the other half of the choir came out from the audience or from the wings.

Chamber music: if it is "classically" anything, it is adventurous.

The first song really sounded like a madrigal.

It didn't get funny until Ferniando's chorus.