"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Love

What use is a pat on the back
If it is done with a knife?

Take your hands off him
Because he's the only one that I have ever loved

If you must dispose of me
If the light in my eyes is too bright for you to bear

Please don't find her skin
When you turn the lights out 

At least have the decency to hang me from the trees
For everyone to see

I don't want to imagine words you spoke to her that night
Naked bodies look like porcelain 

Let me die with your blood stained, guilty hands 
Around my neck

You both knew I'd be bleeding inside. 

Inspired by Love by Daughter 

No comments: