"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Q.

Indifference is not a language we know,
You and I
We care too much

Love is a language we no longer trust
Lust is our common tongue

But that smile
That sweet swell off affection
Such a strange, alien rush

It's a beautiful lilt to our little song

You are more forgiving than you know,
My vengeful little beast

You have felt too much, you bruise too easily
You have known pain you never show
You have known hurt that the world will never know

But I cannot unman you.
You have always been a boy to me.

I love the way your head absently rests against my shoulder
I love how quick you are to pick me up, carry me away from my sorrows

I love that you kiss back.

I love sitting next to you in your favourite shirt
I love our clothes strewn across your floor

I love that you kissed back.

I love that you were the first to hold me through the night
I love the way you hold me as if you would never let me go

I cannot carry you in my broken, ugly heart
I do not have the heart to gaol you here
But you are on my lips, my thighs, my hair

I love knowing that for us
This will always be enough

I love not loving you, my love.
Goodnight.



No comments: