"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fire to Ice

So what should I do with you now, Caesar?
I swore I would never speak to you again.

But it seems to me
You have kept me
Cryogenically

And you would set fire to ice.

Do you enjoy being irresistible?
I do not like being vulnerable.

But I do honestly enjoy your company.
Even if I wasn't insane enough to let my heart win. 

How did you put it?
"intense and abrupt"

I always knew you had it in you.

Have your cake and eat it, then.
I am not likely to say no.

No comments: