"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Me:

I look like...Cho Chang/Ugly Betty

I dress like...Bella Swan/Alice Cullen/Rosalie Hale/Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley

I eat like...Augustus Gloop

My perfect man is...Edward Cullen (if he looked like Jacob he'd be *perfect*)

I'm crazy like...Alice Cullen

I'm boy-crazy like...Lavander Brown/Romilda Vane/Ginny Weasley

I'm a shopaholic like...Alice Cullen

I'm a hopeless romantic like...Elizabeth Bennett

I'm clumsy and a magnet for trouble like...Anne Shirley

I wish I looked like...Bella Swan/Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley/Alice Cullen/Rosalie Hale/Leah Clearwater...anyone, really...

I am...Lady Renegade.

No comments: