"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some minor layout changes...

The 'Followers' List is now the FBI'S OFFICIAL LIST OF THE CRAZIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, or words to that effect (can't remember).

My blog archive now dates oldest to newest as apposed to newest to oldest (because a blog should be read as it was written - oldest to newest), and is now called 'random ramblings', because that is what they are.

I've also decided that 'About Me' is too boring and lame so I've made it a bit more pokeynuts.

The Feedjit thing is now The Stalkerific Thing That Now Dictates My Life, because it's true! I obsessively compulsively study it when I have nothing else to do. I know where you sleep, I know how you got here, I know everything there is to know about you and everything that isn't there to know about you...

Just joking.

But seriously....

No comments: