"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Once again, I must apologise for having such a long gap between posts. The thing is, everything that has happened between then and now is too personal - and, I must admit, too painful - to write about, although I'm sure it would have been a very interesting, juicy read.

Maybe not.

My life is like a soap opera at the moment, with too-dramatic-to-believe climaxes and sudden endings that leave you with this horrible sense of emptiness. And then, just like all those crappy shows that they force you to watch during midday tv whilst you wait impatiently for prime time, things just randomly pick up again - and then end with a tragic cliffhanger.

Because I haven't got the guts to explain in all the gory detail exactly what went right - and what went wrong - about my weekend, I'll let Taylor Swift do the talking. If you listen to these songs in order, you might get the gist.

1. Teardrops on My Guitar
2. I'd Lie
3. You Belong With Me
4. Crazier
5. Our Song
6. You're Not Sorry
7. Picture To Burn
8. White Horse

Can you believe it? Eight songs in three days.

Crazy...

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Taylor Swift is a great singer.

Thinking of you and yours.