"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, November 02, 2009

Ten Things I Like About Me and My Life

1. I can write. I haven't met anyone who can deny that
2. I have all the basics - food, water, shelter, etc...
3. I have my awesome blog with my awesome readers
4. I have perfect pitch
5. I got to skip a grade in English - that does bring you a certain amount of status
6. I'm not dead and, with any luck, I won't be dead anytime soon
7. I have the most awesome outfit for the next social, which I hopefully won't miss like I did the last one.
8. Despite having no boyfriend, I have other loves in my life - food, music, family, friends...my computer...
9. Being single does have it's advantages - I can flirt and ogle at eye candy (c'mon, there is nothing cuter than a senior with a six-pack) as much as I like.
10. I have nice hair.

Oh, and lucky last: I love my mum.

So there you have it, I do love life after all.

No comments: