"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Playlist of K

So...I'm really sorry for not properly posting for such a long time - I noticed I'm losing readers...eek...but I'm just not in the right frame of mind to blog at the moment.

So here is the Playlist of K (there's no particular order):

1. You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift
2. Should've Said No, Taylor Swift
3. Picture to Burn, Taylor Swift
4. My Happy Ending, Avril Lavigne
5. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce
6. Too Little Too Late, Jojo
7. White Horse, Taylor Swift
8. I'm Not Missing You, Stacie Orrico
9. What Hurts The Most, Rascal Flatts
10. How To Save A Life, The Fray

So there you go.

No comments: