"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Mood: summery (if that is even an adjective...)
Listening to: 'I Heart Question Mark' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: milo cake

10 Petty Things I'm Lovin' in Summer

1. Minimal makeup with loads of blush and lipgloss
2. Summer dresses and all the glories of strapless, sleeveless, and above-the-knees
3. Ice cream!
4. Saying 'what the hell' to traditional makeup rules and doing smokey autumn/winter eyes during the heat
5. Swimming
6. Beachy wavy hair
7. The 'of course I wake up like this look' messy hair, baggy comfort clothes and 'no-makeup' makeup
8. Sandals and heels and other puddle-unfriendly shoes
9. Plait-crimping hair (sleeping with hair set in plaits and hairspray)
10. Soakin' up the summer!

Don't forget to check out my new blog, It's A Crazy Dream, to follow me as I read the Telegraph's Top 100 Novels of All Time.

1 comment:

Morgapedia said...

I'm jealous!!!! Here in my part of the US (Pennsylvania, if you must know) it's been like 10 degrees out for almost two weeks. And that's in Fahrenheit(Negative something-or-other, Celcius). I'm actually excited because it's in the 40s today. That's how cold it was. I wish I was where you are!!!!