"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, January 18, 2010

Understanding Teenage Girls.

Mood: humoured
Listening to: 'You Belong With Me' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: pasta

Hilarious video:



I personally don't think girls are that weird - I think that boys are the completely alien ones, actually, but anyway...the girls who took this guy's survey must have been like...charlie-obsessed zombies or something.

BTW...I dig British accents, which is probably the only reason why you'll see me watching Jamie Oliver shows every now and then.

No comments: