"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, September 28, 2009

Back from the Bush

Okay, I haven't got a clue who LN or Caramel is, but I have a feeling that 'Anonymous' is Jesse or Ryan...please let me know if I'm not on the right track.

I've just gotten back from a three day camping trip, which was, as always, fun, exhausting and dirty. Hygiene really is a low priority of four wheel driving camp trips, so it was so nice to have a shower and wash my hair after two nights and three days surviving without flush toilets, running water, internet or electricity. Compared to all the grubby four-year-old boys running around like crazy I'm such a prissy city girl, but I'm not that bad. At least I can survive without a straightener for a weekend - which is more than what most girls I know can say. I actually can't remember the last time I used a straightener, and the only time I used a curler was for my prom last year.

I'm gonna go and write another post now, so I'll be back in about sixty seconds. Trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, you're not even close to who anonymous is. Here's a hint: wrong gender, im a girl =]

LN said...

lol
LR im in ur music class
remember, i beat up zac

tr saying LN fast