"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh, be some other name...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Do not just sign yourself as 'Anonymous' of you want to comment.

Please.

Because I value your comments so much - it's the only way I know my blog is actually getting read - but, to be honest, I haven't got a clue who the hell you are if you're just 'Anonymous', because I have so many of those floating around on my blog.

If I know you, please list your name or some other way of me recognizing you, and I don't know you...just put a name or nickname or whatever. Please. Anything but anonymous.

thanks.

No comments: