"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

You're Talking, Therefore You're Not Sick

The ability to speak is not a indication of health. Seriously.

I had a really bad headache during P.E this morning - I don't know whether it was the cold weather, or living in the same house as my sister who's sick, or food related - but I was feeling really lousy, so I was sitting out with the other girls who were 'sick' - there is always at least someone. We were chatting a bit, just a little bit, because we are friends, and then my P.E teacher ordered me back onto the court because apparently I 'wasn't sick because I was talking'.

What the hell? That's like saying to someone who's shrieking in agony 'you're not in pain because you're bad at maths' or something, which someone has said to me, strangely enough. I really hate it how people link completely unrelated things together, like my teachers who seem to blame everything from me not doing my homework to not wearing the right coloured socks to my year nine English, therefore they come to the conclusion that in order to make me wear the right coloured socks they should dock me off year nine English. They'll do *anything* to dock me off year nine English.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you wear different coloured socks? huh? Why?