"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rite...

Okay, I know who LN is now. Gosh, you didn't have to be so bloody cryptic. I know I'm good with words, but not that good. Also, I read your comments at about 1 in the morning, so I was just like 'LN? LN? Who the fuck is LN? I don't know anyone called LN!'

And it is only now I realized a mother wouldn't be so stupid as to call her child 'LN' - unless you're related to ET. Lol.

I still have no bloody clue who 'Anonymous' and 'Caramel' is. A hint, guys. Please.

2 comments:

LN said...

took ya long enough

Anonymous said...

.......not telling.
i think you might kill me!!
..or not.
=]