"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Kind of Girl I Am...

...I am the kind of girl who eats more than her dad. And all her guyfriends. And any potential boyfriends.

...I am the kind of girl who people think is either very intelligent but acting stupid or very stupid acting intelligent.

...I am the kind of girl you can never class, never grade, never generalize and never stereotype. I am me.

...I am the kind of girl who doesn't really care about most things, except bad grammar. I can't stand bad grammar.

...I am the kind of girl who loves Kiwis (I used to have a celeb crush on Karl Urban. You can't love Kiwis more than that) but I really hate the accent. I'm Australian, and it drives me nuts.

...I am the kind of girl who can put up with people being intentionally annoying but I get pissed off so easily at uncontrollable things, like sneezes and coughs.

...I am the kind of girl who considers a bowl of icecream a nutritious meal. Well, it has calcium, right?

...I am the kind of girl who considers eating anything less than two jumbo eggs and two pieces of burnt toast is skipping breakfast.

...I am the kind of girl who reads deep into some things and just skims through everything else.

...I am the kind of girl who reads labels of milk cartons when I'm bored.

...I am the kind of girl who is the only one in the car that can read everything on a street sign when the car is going 100 km an hour.

...I am the kind of girl who gets hungry every two hours.

...I am the kind of girl who is not affected by coffee. I'm beyond caffeine.

...I am the kind of girl who will believe everything on the internet and nothing someone tells me in person.

...I am the kind of girl who loves cooking but can't cook.

...I am the kind of girl who believes if it's good enough to eat, it's good enough to put in your hair or on your skin.

...I am the kind of girl who loves the theory of exercise, just not the practice.

...I am the kind of girl who is really unhealthy, but hates lollies. I am one of the only unhealthy people I know that doesn't like lollies.

...I am the kind of girl who wishes regularly she was a guy.

...I am the kind of girl who is the kind of girl I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I am the kind of girl who reads labels of milk cartons when I'm bored.
LOL! I do that too!
Didn't I have a kiwi accent in year 5?
C.S