"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Left Out.

I really don't mind not being in the loop. I really don't. I really don't care who's going out with who, who likes who, who doesn't like who anymore. I have better things to worry about.

But then people look at me like 'you seriously didn't know that?'

And then they talk to me like I'm some mentally retarted five year old or something, or ignore me completely. And I'm just thinking 'I seriously didn't know that because you seriously didn't tell me'.

I have no problem being the loser, the freak, the nerd. I really don't care anymore. If people don't want to include me in things, then that's their problem. If people don't like me because I like Star Wars and High School Musical or I'm best friends with my mum, then maybe I don't want to like them.

But people can't have it two ways - I can't be both in and out of the loop. You can either tell me things and expect me to remember them, or don't tell me things and expect me to be ignorant. You can't expect me to research which anorexic chick is going out with witch muscle-brained guy.

Because I'm not like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what u mean, but seriously, you're a fan of HSM? You seriously like it? I thought you hated it?!

Anonymous said...

I like the songs only, I think the storylines are unoriginal and boring. I really just pretend I hate it because everyone in my year seems to hate it - and I wanted to blend in. But I guess that's a lost cause now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's good. Yeah, the songs are ok I guess.
C.S